Where: Ochre Nation, 24 Victoria Street, Gumeracha SA 5233
When: Saturday, 23 Sep 2017
Time: 12:00pm - 7:00pm
It’s about time that we celebrated our Cellar Door opening officially with a big party. In all honesty, we’ve been waiting to complete some construction, sunnier days and of course the Unico Zelo Spring Release! Now that we have all of this underway, it’s time for us to throw a heck of a shin dig for all Adelaidians to enjoy. So, what have we got in store for you?
- Forgotten Seasons: Shannon Fleming with his brand new catering business “Forgotten Seasons” will be cooking up a storm and serving up street foods.
- CFS Birdwood BBQ Fundraiser: The Birdwood CFS Crew will be firing up the barbies to raise much needed funds for their volunteer programs. Grab yourself a sanga, chips or burgers for an awesome cause!
- Applewood Distillery: We will be slinging G&Ts, Espresso Martini’s, All Aussie Negroni’s & Hot Toddy’s galore
- Unico Zelo: We’ll be showcasing our Spring Release & Harvest WIne Growers Co-Op Vino’s
12:30pm - Mini Gin Creation & Distillation with Brendan Carter $40
2:30pm - A Labour of Love - Fiano with Brendan Carter $30
3:30pm - Reds & Chocolate with Steven Ter Horst $30
4:30pm - Cocktails like a Pro - with Mark Reginato Man of Spirit $30
It’s not all about the fabulous food and bevies. We’ll have good vibes and tunes in store for our guests!
We’ve lined up some of our fave musicians.
We’ll be raising some funds for volunteer organisations and people who are making a difference in our Community with two fun activities:
- Wine Spitting Distance Competition
- Wine Bottle Hoop Challenge
All funds raised will be split to:
- Native Animal Network of SA: South Australian based organisation that provides statewide Wildlife rescue, care and information service. The group is made up of a large number of dedicated volunteers who provide a 24hour/7day service for sick, injured or orphaned native animals. They will have a stall at the event with baby joeys for you to see!
- CFS Gumeracha: Not only did the Volunteers save our Winery and town from the fires of 2015, they continue to protect our Community. It is our pleasure to help raise money for such hard working, risk taking volunteers.
- Don’t want to drive “all the way up to the Hills”? Don’t worry! With the help of Des’s Mini Bus we are offering pre-purchased return tickets from the CBD for only $25!
- Bus tickets at this link